Learn piano in a fun social group atmosphere! Group piano class provides students with an excellent introduction to the keyboard and prepares them for more serious private study as well as playing in a band/ensemble. Most importantly, students will begin to develop the skill of playing music with their peers which provides a lifelong benefit.
B2R takes a modern approach to keyboard education and students will benefit from our carefully thought-out curriculum that incorporates all of the latest software and music technology. Using digital keyboards, students will be able to simulate a wide variety of musical instruments and styles (rock, orchestral, etc.). They also will gain exposure to modern music-making techniques using programs such as Reason and ProTools.
B2R teachers will focus on developing the students’ core keyboard skills: hand position, note-reading, chord vocabulary, rhythm, and theory while rehearsing a repertoire of rock and pop and classical songs.
Each class will give a performance upon completion.
- A well-balanced music education consists of Music Theory, Technique and Repertoire.
- Students learn faster playing music they like.
- Simplified versions of modern songs allow students to see results more quickly.
- Audio recordings of each simplified arrangement are available to students. This allows them to hear how their part should sound.
- Lessons are catered to the needs of each student's learning style.
"Friendly staff, great communication to parents about children's progress."
- M.V. from Port Washington
"A broad range and everybody is very friendly and knows what they're talking about."
- P.A. from Roslyn
"Knowledgable, talented and courteous staff. The studio is spacious and allows opportunity for private/group lessons or activities."
- F.P. from Manhasset
"I like your ability to accommodate different schedules for working adults who want to take lessons."
- P.G. from Great Neck